May 16, 2014

Pretty in Pink

*** If you have not been receiving my feed it is because I jacked it up royally. So please be a dear and sign up again! If you are new, you can sign up too! I do not discriminate!


I know I promised you a quick turn around for my sneak peek dresser but I guess I lied! Don't trust me I tell you if I say it is gonna be tomorrow, then check back in a year. Bwahahaha, evil laugh. I want my readers on their toes! Okay, so remember (well, you might have gotten to the age when you have developed dementia trying to think back that far…) when I showed you this beauty?
That needed a total rehab on the top
And on the legs of the mirror?
 And then I showed you the pretty hardware and I was thinking pink?

And then I gave you the tiniest inkling of the pink I was thinking? (Dr. Seuss anyone?) 
 Well, here she is finally pinked and pretty and hiding a little twist in her drawers...
Yeah, I couldn't help it. The polka dots said girly to me. Don't you think a little girl would love to open the drawers and see this fun paper? My friend Janet had given me this dresser and said make it usable for someone again. It was her's as a little girl and I guess that influenced me a bit to make it pretty again. 


Hey there! I apparently cleaned up this side of the room in order to make the shot look nice….
but I must have forgotten this for the close up shot. Well, this is usually how that looks anyway….this one will o obviously NOT make the rounds on the Pinterest boards! 


Was it worth the wait?
Do polka dots want to make you throw your panties in the drawers???
These are the burning questions of the day……

*I am happy to say that this dresser sold the very next day I delivered it to the shop. Maybe I should paint everything pink…..



Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life http://www.remodelaholic.com
Nancherrow

3 comments:

  1. so pretty! love this soft pink! i can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am ready to read do a dresser (I say ready so in about a month or so I will get to it) I was thinking a white or a sour cream color but this post totally put me on the pink band wagon. Not that was much of a stretch in the first place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S I forgot to say I love the polka dots, cause I'm a dinkus like that. So for the record I love the polka dots. That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...