February 17, 2014

Mini Tree branch Chalkboard Favors

My Michaels Store on Mcknight Road Pittbsurgh is awesome! I was lucky enough to participate in the Michaels/Hometalk Pinterest party there yesterday and I had a blast! The store manager provided some snacks and water to keep our crafting going strong and they even gave away a basket full of crafting goodies!

I made up some little favors that would hold my card and the Hometalk postcard and gave these to the first 15 participants. It was pretty simple really… just some mini clothespins hot glued onto the back of a tree branch cut into discs and chalk board paint.



The kiddos got some treats as well! But here I used black scrapbook paper, a white gel pen and some twine to wrap it all up in a nice sweet bundle.

I'll try to get the pics up this week so you can see the crafting frenzy that ensued.

Always being renewed,



1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty and creative idea. Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...